Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Love

O my love………
I will be lonely when you go away from me
I am meaningless without you in my life



You taught what love to me is
I understood the meaning of life
I am nothing without you my love



You explored my life …
You showed new things to me
You made me come out from what I am



You made me feel special by caring me
You made me feel beautiful by kissing me
You made me feel unique by complimenting me
You made me feel that you need me by cuddling each time



I start to love spend all the time with you
I dropped my feminism inside in me after meeting you
I became women when you made love with me
I begin to respect the feeling of lust when you touched me



I will get hurt
When I will stretch ma hands to feel you in my bed
And I don’t find you with me
Dear don’t go away from me…



My life will became dried out like earlier
My life will become dark like earlier
I don’t want the lights to be rotten in my life again…



It’s hard to accept that you are not going to be with me
I will not able to cover the space without you in my life
I don’t know how I am going to control myself from breaking down



Tell me how to stop the rolling tears from ma eyes my dear.
Tell me how I can stop thinking about you my love
Tell me how I can kill the loneliness in my life without you
How can I stop missing you….



My life will become hollow without you.
Each time spend with you was precious and valuable



No matter whatever the situation is
I love to be with you ….

1 comment:

  1. hey,good one lexi...loved it....
    felt lik, the one straight frm heart...

    ReplyDelete